DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Those tiny little Blinking Lights on MA2 during charging

Rgrimard

Reactions
Currently in Arizona Back in Maine come May
Hi All..... A quick question ?? When I'm charging my MA2 batteries those little green lights
on top of the battery tells me that the battery is being charged... Will those green lights stop
blinking when the battery is fully charged?. I also have the MA mini 2 and I seemed to recall that the
charging green lights will go solid when fully charged?... can someone straighten me out on this charging issue?? thank you Ron

apart from the MM and Mini2 all the mavics have the lights built into the battery itself ,when fully charged the lights go off untill you give one press of the button to see what charge is in them ,the MM and Mini2 batteries dont have buillt in lights, and need to either be in the drone, or the hub, to enable them to be checked to see how much charge the have and with those the lights stop flashing and are all on solid green when fully charged

Reactions: Yeunglings
Hi Magilla....just now came across your Reply to my Question about those "little green lights" blinking.
I sure appreciate you Posting the Diagram. Wished I had come across this sooner. I do remember reading this info pamphlet that was enclosed with one of my new batteries, but the item #4 above is what I was looking for Thank you for Posting it. Learned something today...!! Great...Ron

Reactions: Magilla Gorilla
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wendystroper