DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tiffen Neutral Density & ND/Polarizer Filters for DJI Mavic 2 Pro - B&H Green Monday Savings for 12/11/18

Tree_Top_Flyer

Reactions
Offer ends: Dec 11 '18 at 11:59 pm ET

Tiffen is a US Company that has been in business for 80 years selling filters and other photography equipment

B&H - Tiffen 3-Filter Neutral Density Kit for DJI Mavic 2 MAV2PRO3KIT - $59.99 - $99.99 at Amazon

B&H - Tiffen 6-Filter Neutral Density and ND/Polarizer Kit MAV2PRO6KIT - $99.99 - $179.99 at Amazon

Tiffen - Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom Series - ND & Polarizer

The filters have a multilayer and hydrophobic coating. Its surface is waterproof and contains scratch prevention technology. The filters guarantee ultra-low reflection rates and they have unmatched color fidelity. Its 4K high definition optical glass has a 10 year warranty.

Included with the kit is a compact metal tin carrying case which is perfect to take on any adventure

B&H has 10% off the Hoodman Drone Launch Pads

B&H also has PolarPro filters on sale today for 10% off

Last edited:
I have no idea what their drone filters are like, but in the photography world, Tiffen filters are the very entry level and generally not something you would want for anything other than maybe a cheap kit lens.

I have no idea what their drone filters are like, but in the photography world, Tiffen filters are the very entry level and generally not something you would want for anything other than maybe a cheap kit lens.

I don't have a relationship with B&H or Tiffen. I do know if you read the reviews at Adorama and B&H for Tiffen neutral density filters, the reviews are pretty good.

I don't expect that the Tiffen filters or most of the other filters for the Mavic 2 Pro to be equal to a B+W filter that cost as much as a whole set of filters for the Mavic 2 for a single filter.

I think that for multi-coated filters with a 10 year warranty; $60 or $100 is a great price.
B&H has an excellent return policy and for the holidays the return date is through February 01, 2019.

I have been shopping for photography equipment at B&H since before the internet or drones as we know them to be.

Reactions: Rich55
I'm a drone Nubie but I've been doing photography since I was 11 so...my 2 cents. ND filters all create a color cast in your images. Its generally correctable in software but they also can impact sharpness. At the elevations and distances of images I've seen on the forum the sharpness impact will be minimal. The color cast is correctable but every correction comes at a cost so the choice of filter might matter. Here's a link to a site I've found useful. It's a comparison of five filters for DSLR's but Tiffen is one of the filters. If anyone knows of a comparison of drone filters I'd be interested. I've used Tiffen off and on over the years as well as B&W. I think this is a good deal for the filters.

Color Casts, Vignetting, and Sharpness: Which Neutral Density Filter Is Best?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2