DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Topolnica dam in summer

Thanks Alex.
One day I will have your confidence (not skill-set) to be more adventurous and fly faster, higher, longer in an 'olympic' effort. I look forward to a successful return flight from over a body of water.
Appreciated from Down Under.

Reactions: alex_markov
Thanks Alex.
One day I will have your confidence (not skill-set) to be more adventurous and fly faster, higher, longer in an 'olympic' effort. I look forward to a successful return flight from over a body of water.
Appreciated from Down Under.
I never consider myself a raw model, but can give You a perspective - it's just some money ;) You are not up there, cant fall down, over the water You barely can fell over someone... so in the worst case, You lose some money and worst, worst - some footage from the previous flight (but You have cache on tablet/phone ;) )
When I was flying Paraglider I had a different perspective ;) and felt several times but got lucky and survived. When my MP felt in the woods (due to a faulty battery cell :( ) I was upset - but found it and even repaired it thou almost never use it again as I found in this my reason to buy M2P ;) (Positive thinking ;) :) )

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodstock777