DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Tour of Joshua Tree Natl. Park

Assuming you took off from outside the park. How far into the park were you able to fly?
Park is too vast (1,235 square miles) for one location. Longest flight was 5 miles out and back. Maximum altitude was 1100 feet

I was going to ask the same thing.......were you outside the park? Its against the law to fly our drones in a National Park. It really bothers me we can't, but it is what it is.

Reactions: Mtnguy
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Sorry to say, but bragging about flying in a National Park was an immediate turn off. Followed by a soundless sound track and boring flights. I stopped its about 1/3rd of the way in.

don’t you hate how people get all negative before they even know the facts, Nice video but adding music would help

don’t you hate how people get all negative before they even know the facts, Nice video but adding music would help
If you are referring to my post-Here are my facts. I have personally been to Joshua Tree twice for about a week once and 3 days once. I know the park. It is almost impossible to fly into the park and get these views. In addition, the road up to the gate is about 3 miles long with no scenery like this.

Reactions: DBT_Drone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone