DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Training

Styx 1

Reactions
Hi All

I’m looking to train for the GVC qualification and wondered if anyone has any thoughts regarding on-line or classroom based training. Obviously the classroom training is much more expensive but I suppose what I’m asking is, is it worth the extra cash?
Thanks.

Hi All

I’m looking to train for the GVC qualification and wondered if anyone has any thoughts regarding on-line or classroom based training. Obviously the classroom training is much more expensive but I suppose what I’m asking is, is it worth the extra cash?
Thanks.
All depends if you can work by yourself or if you think you need the extra support in the classroom.
I'm actually doing my A2cofc online but due to the weather I'm having trouble with the practical flight ....... can't get the 2 hours they require.

Last edited:
Hi All

Thanks.
Sorry for late reply. I did mine in the classroom and passed the test at the end relatively easily (95%) however, I'm not sure I could have done it studying at home. I've done a couple of additional courses from home and found it heavy going. The content isn't particularly difficult but there's a fair bit to remember.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada