DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transmitter stickers - MM

DroneCat

Reactions
Please bear with me, I have a Phantom3 & a FC-40 & used to have stickers on their transmitters. Now I'm getting a MM & was wondering with the less amount of controls if it would be worth it getting transmitter stickers for it.

Mainly because I have memory issues & forget my left from my right sometimes so a visual reminder might help. Outside of using a sharpie, does anyone know of someone making them for the MM? I can find ones for the P3A but for the life of me I cant remember who did them.

Would stick on single letter combinations work for you? Such as
U = up
D = down
TL = turn left
TR = turn right
F = forward
B = backward
ML = move left
MR = move right

The problem might be finding sticky labels with a suitable glue.

Reactions: dozzn
Would stick on single letter combinations work for you? Such as
U = up
D = down
TL = turn left
TR = turn right
F = forward
B = backward
ML = move left
MR = move right

The problem might be finding sticky labels with a suitable glue.
I could try that, was hoping there might be someone who did them. :) Thank you

I put decal all over my controller for reminders. Talk to your local sign company or design them on your computer, cut out and stick down

I could definitely use one for the gimbal......always screw it up at the last second :)

Reactions: N3W
It's been a few months since the last post on this subject. I just purchased a MM and, like the other older gentleman, I can't remember left and right. ;-)

I had stickers on my old Phantom 3 and loved them! I have used stickers from a Dymo label maker, but they look cheap and unprofessional. I am hoping someone has resolved this. Being in the boonies doesn't give me many "make your own" option.

Thanks in advance!

I could definitely use one for the gimbal......always screw it up at the last second :)
I'm going to drill a small hole into the gimbal holder and attach a red line, aka. Remove before flight sign.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22