DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Tribute

CorralesDan

Reactions
This is just another practice video for me. However, I added some special music as a tribute to those who lived here before. We are about 1 mile from the Rio Grande River. From 900 AD on, this area was populated by the Pueblo Indians who are descendants of the Anazazi Indians who lived at Mesa Verde in the Four Corners area of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. They lived up where we do because the Rio Grande would flood every Spring. There are several Pueblo Indian reservations around us and throughout the state.

We continually find pottery shards in the back of our property with many of the shards showing the decoration of the Pueblo Indians. I even found a broken spear point on one of my walks with my Golden Retriever.

I'm sure no matter where you live - Australia, Europe, England, Canada, etc., the land you walk on has memories of the people who once lived there many years ago. Whenever I find a new shard, I realize that the last person who touched it lived on the same land as I do, 600 years ago. This is my small tribute to those who lived here before me...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike