DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Trip out to a lighthouse

Very nice. Beautiful area. Amazing place for a lighthouse. Nice flying. Good music. One small suggestion, you could have kept going on the shot where you are flying above (and rising over) the island and trees which all look so natural and peaceful, only to see a giant ship in the distance. If you keep going to show more of that ship, it makes a statement about our natural environment vs our modern world. But that's just my editorial POV.

Reactions: blackomega
Very nice. Beautiful area. Amazing place for a lighthouse. Nice flying. Good music. One small suggestion, you could have kept going on the shot where you are flying above (and rising over) the island and trees which all look so natural and peaceful, only to see a giant ship in the distance. If you keep going to show more of that ship, it makes a statement about our natural environment vs our modern world. But that's just my editorial POV.
Thank you very much for watching and offering a suggestion i dont think i had more footage of the can ship but i will keep that idea in mind for next time

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joe153