DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

tripltek 8 and air 2s obstacle avoidance

rogerramjet

Premium Pilot
Reactions
When using my DJI controller and iPhone 12 In CINE mode I can set Obstacle Avoidance to Bypass but when using Tripltek 8 I can only set Bypass in Normal mode.
Is there a way to fix this. I use Cine all the time and Bypass.

I just fired up my Tipltek 8 with my Mav3 and Bypass was available in Cine. You might want to chat with DJI support or go to their forums. I don't have a 2s to learn if there is a difference with that drone. The manual should point you to whether it is -supposed- to be that way or if your unit is acting oddly.

Reactions: rogerramjet
I just fired up my Tipltek 8 with my Mav3 and Bypass was available in Cine. You might want to chat with DJI support or go to their forums. I don't have a 2s to learn if there is a difference with that drone. The manual should point you to whether it is -supposed- to be that way or if your unit is acting oddly.
Thanks for the info. I’ll check with DJI support and see what they think.
Thanks again!

I just fired up my Tripltek 8 with my Air 2S and Bypass IS NOT available in Cine Mode. So perhaps its 2 Series issue!

Reactions: rogerramjet
I received a reply from Tripltek
From Kiara The TRIPLTEK TEAM
Hello D, The Tripltek is 100% compatible with the DJI Fly APP. The functions not working on the Tripltek are not working on any other Android device , so this is a issue with the DJI FLY APP that DJI should address.

I’m not able to try anything right now but after work I’ll check and see if starting the drone and lift off and then try the bypass feature. I’ll give an update ASAP ! Any other suggestions would be appreciated!
Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60