DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripod Mode

wps72701

Reactions
Yesterday afternoon, I started a flight and had to hover at the takeoff altitude for a couple of minutes while doing something else. When I looked down at my controller, it displayed “Tripod” in the flight mode. A search of the documentation and the internet does not reveal a tripod mode for the SE. I’ll try this again soon to see what happens. I’m wondering if anyone else has seen this.

Yesterday afternoon, I started a flight and had to hover at the takeoff altitude for a couple of minutes while doing something else. When I looked down at my controller, it displayed “Tripod” in the flight mode. A search of the documentation and the internet does not reveal a tripod mode for the SE. I’ll try this again soon to see what happens. I’m wondering if anyone else has seen this.
read this, I noticed it a while ago, it's normal.

tripod and cine mode are the same, I think

Reactions: minifreebird
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots