DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trouble with Mavic air 1

Kragax

Reactions
Hello, you have probably heard all this before but I stumped. I pulled my drone out of the case and hoped for a day of flying. Charged everything up and then the remote will not find the drone. This thing worked fine a couple weeks ago and has been stored in its case. I wen through the linking procedure so many thime and no joy. I tried it with the tablet I usually use as well as my Iphone it just cant find the drone. Any suggestions before I send it the boneyard?

The original Mavic Air can be flown with wifi from your phone, by turning the drone on and waiting for it to boot up. Hold the back button until you hear two beeps. Then try to connect to the Wifi with your phone tablet. If this works, try the same and hold the button only till the drone beeps once and this is how you reconnect your remote. Let us know how it works.

OK, found this out. Have been told many times to hold the button at the rear of the aircraft until it beeps twice then link. WRONG. I found the manual for the Mavic Air and it says hold it until it beeps ONCE then link. That worked great. Thank You for your response and I hope this may help someone else

OK, found this out. Have been told many times to hold the button at the rear of the aircraft until it beeps twice then link. WRONG. I found the manual for the Mavic Air and it says hold it until it beeps ONCE then link. That worked great.
Yes. Exactly as I stated above. To remember the sequence, I think of 1 beep being the preferred way to fly your drone. And flying with your phone is second choice, so wait for two beeps ;-)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi