DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trying to mind my manners.

Former Member

Reactions
I want to apologize to anyone who I might have offended here with my direct and sometimes aggressive threads or answers to questions or comments. Im passionate about what I do, I try to help as much as I can, and sometimes my "help" ends up demeaning or disrespecting another member. Be assured thats not my intention, and Im sorry if I made anyone feel that way. I go overboard sometimes when adrenaline (and lack of sleep and too much coffee) kicks in, and when I calm back down, I know I did the wrong thing.

Anyhow, once again, my apologies, and hope Im able to help more than hurt.

Hope you are all enjoying the fall weather. We dont seem to get fall here, goes straight from summer to winter.

Best regards,

Rob

Everyone is entitled to a bad day here and there. Most people will let it roll off their shoulders, others aren’t happy unless every comment is candy coated. I have never seen you post anything but quality.

I appreacate the invaluable service you provide to this forum and community. Not only do you do excellent and timely work for very reasonable rates, but provide a wealth of information and time for free. I am glad to have you as a part of the community.

Hey as someone that has been banned from this forum, I've never seen you say or do anything that a cyber criminal such as myself would call over the line. Of course, you have to consider the source....hahaha!

Reactions: Former Member
Hey, this is an honest and robust forum, and one of only a few I comment on, your help and comments have been fine, I have benefited from your input, do not beat yourself up, and please carry on helping us.
Yes we do get a few oddball posters, but as I say this is a very honest and genuine forum.

I’ve not seen anything either (in my short time here) but chapeau for owning that you appreciate what is a shortcoming.

I know exactly how you feel. Being somewhat within the spectrum myself, I have to keep a very close eye on my reactions.

For instance. I was recently pulled back from responding to an email from an agency who told me that, despite my thirty day terms I’d not been paid because they’d not been paid by the client.
I was about to fire off “I’m just a freelancer, are you expecting me to fund a big agency’s cash flow?” when a friend advised a more cautious approach!

I think it’s partly the nature of people who work for themselves, often alone, and especially in creative roles. Were a bit cranky.

Again. Good job ‘owning’ it. It makes you soooo much more forgivable!

I echo the same sentiments stated above. If you have a bad day or two and think "Perhaps what I posted was a little overboard" it means one thing. Your human! If someone gets butthurt then it is thier responsibility to indicate why your comments may have hurt thier feelings or made them unhappy. On a public forum you cant please everyone all the time and be true to your thoughts, feelings, and position on a topic. Thats the very nature of a spirited debate. If the message does not have an underlying "meanspirited" nature to it then I personally say "put the wind to your back and sail on through life" .

If someone gets genuinely hurt over something posted on an Internet based forum then that should speak volumes about the persons emotional and psychological instability. Keep doing what your doing and being a great resource for those members that need assistance with all things drone repair related.

I want to apologize to anyone who I might have offended here with my direct and sometimes aggressive threads or answers to questions or comments. Im passionate about what I do, I try to help as much as I can, and sometimes my "help" ends up demeaning or disrespecting another member. Be assured thats not my intention, and Im sorry if I made anyone feel that way. I go overboard sometimes when adrenaline (and lack of sleep and too much coffee) kicks in, and when I calm back down, I know I did the wrong thing.

Anyhow, once again, my apologies, and hope Im able to help more than hurt.

Hope you are all enjoying the fall weather. We dont seem to get fall here, goes straight from summer to winter.

Best regards,

Rob

Ha!
I apolize as well, for my inability to be patient with silly questions and ridiculous opinions as well as total idiocy on ANY web forum.

Any quick Google search of my forum name will land right ontop of pure anarchy.

I can be rude, curt, and downright ugly sometimes. I want to apologize, as well. Not necessarily for my conduct on this forum, (which has been quite polite, to say the least), but for all my past online transgressions..

And you, @Thunderdrones, are the last person that should be sorry for anything... YOU provide an honest and trustworthy USA based drone repair option opposed to mailing something to frigging CHINA!

Stay strong, you HONEST and hard working contributing part of society!

OJsakila

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke