DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Turkiye

@Hooly nice video, liked the transitions ,in time to the music

Nice video

Just a quick video of a recent trip to Türkiye
Went from the UK , so drone was in the suit case (no battery) the batteries (4) plus charging hub and control was in my hand luggage I had no problems uk side or in Türkiye

Enjoyed the video and the music was perfect. I wonder if part of this was shot in Ephesus? I know that there are a lot of Roman ruins in Turkey, but the theater and the row of columns looked like Ephesus to me. I wonder why the horizon in the final boat images shot near sunset (or sunrise) was not level?

yes it’s an amazing place and as long as you are considerate to where you are it’s fairly free to do it where you want 🤷‍♂️

Enjoyed the video and the music was perfect. I wonder if part of this was shot in Ephesus? I know that there are a lot of Roman ruins in Turkey, but the theater and the row of columns looked like Ephesus to me. I wonder why the horizon in the final boat images shot near sunset (or sunrise) was not level?
It’s Patara ruins , I did crash the little thing twice 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️and only noticed that when editing the footage ! So I’ll check to see if there’s any damage on the gimbal 🤷‍♂️

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian