Join Us Now

Turn of subtitles on video

abortega

Reactions
Mini SE
1.5.9 DJI Fly version
latest firmware 1.02.0000

how to TURN OFF video subtitles?

VIDEO SUBTITLES option only appears if the PHONE is NOT connected to controller/drone...

In the app there is a switch to turn off subtitles in the three dot menu at the top right of the screen. I don't have it in front of me but I think it would be in the camera settings.

thanks for the information... but i dont think you understand or read my message...

subtitle option ONLY appear if i dont connect my phone to controller/drone... hope you get it...

thanks for the information... but i dont think you understand or read my message...

subtitle option ONLY appear if i dont connect my phone to controller/drone... hope you get it...
Is this what you see,,do you get option to turn off subtitles,,I just had similar,,this happen when remote not connected,,I turn off subtitles and it gone for good
As mentioned above 3 dots top right should bring up options to turn off,,see 3 dots top right in my picture,tap on that when you got words onscreen
Screenshot_20220209-125446_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here 3 dots as mentioned, ,,hope this helps yaScreenshot_20220209-131516_Video Player.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hi thanks... as you see... all my video have subtitle like the screenshot you attach... in camera advance settings there is an option to turn off subtitles... but if dji app connected to controller/drone... subtitle option will not appear... but if i disconnected dji app to controller/drone subtitle option will appear but it is grey out i cannot click it to turn off or turn on...

i dont want subtitle to be embedded on my video... it seems it was a default thar subtitle is always on...

yes i can turn off subtitle in the video player... but want i wanted is during video recording subtitle will not be included or embedded in my video...

in my friend mini 2... you can turn off/on subtitle... so no subtitle in the video embedded...

hope you understand...

Ah yes I understand,,not sure what to advise though,,reinstall app might work,got another device to try to make sure yours is ok,me have search and see what I can dig ip

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake