DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UAV Maxx EvoLite Kit Plus Help

mr.bill

Reactions
Anyone install this kit yet?

I just finished and everything went fine with the Mavic RC modification. If I connect the RC to the NanoSync antenna directly, everything works great and the performance overall is better than the stock antennas. So I know the RC mod is working correctly.

If I connect the RC to the EvoLite Kit then to the NanoSync antenna, I barely get a signal; I get to 100' in altitude before it cuts out. Since there's no instructions or YouTube video to follow as far as proper antenna connections, I've used the photos on UAV Maxx's website: from the RC > to the back (facing me) of the EL > front of the EL > to the NS antenna.

The EL's battery pack is fully charged and the amp lights turn on when connect to the battery pack so everything appears to be working. Is there a setting change I must make to adjust for the amplified signal?

Anyone install this kit yet?

I just finished and everything went fine with the Mavic RC modification. If I connect the RC to the NanoSync antenna directly, everything works great and the performance overall is better than the stock antennas. So I know the RC mod is working correctly.

If I connect the RC to the EvoLite Kit then to the NanoSync antenna, I barely get a signal; I get to 100' in altitude before it cuts out. Since there's no instructions or YouTube video to follow as far as proper antenna connections, I've used the photos on UAV Maxx's website: from the RC > to the back (facing me) of the EL > front of the EL > to the NS antenna.

The EL's battery pack is fully charged and the amp lights turn on when connect to the battery pack so everything appears to be working. Is there a setting change I must make to adjust for the amplified signal?

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000