DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Uglen Arch, Elephants and amazing trail to underworld

Nice flying again Alex! I tried to fly like you do with my Air2S but had a slight disagreement with a small branch resulting in a prop change. Very minor, but I think in the future I’ll not push things. Flying like you do is not in my best interest. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: alex_markov
Nice flying again Alex! I tried to fly like you do with my Air2S but had a slight disagreement with a small branch resulting in a prop change. Very minor, but I think in the future I’ll not push things. Flying like you do is not in my best interest. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Today I saw an old flight with M3 and today's flight with Avata in the same place - Nothing in common ;) Avata like Red Bull give's you wings ;) :)

Reactions: Dbez1
Another great video alex, thanks for bringing them to us

Beautiful scenery and awesome video. Thanks for sharing it.

As usual, very well done! I really admire your confidence when it comes to flying in tight spaces, especially when you're not close to your drone. I could only hope to be this good....someday.

That was some of your best flying yet and you've had plenty of good ones. That music seemed to fit the "Elephant" rock formation perfectly. I enjoyed watching every second it it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato