DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updates

Andy moore

Reactions
Hi all my name is Andy I have had my drone for about 3 years and enjoy flying it , I do not fly regular but when I do I end up reloading the app quite regular because it stops working 😠
Just want to know if this is normal and does anyone else have the same problem, thanks in advance.

Reactions: 4006448
When did this problem start happening?

I've used both GO4 and FLY apps on the tablet I use as the flight screen for years now... without a glitch... but about 4 weeks ago, I decided to bench test all 3 drones and make sure both apps were still active and logged in to my DJI account.

Both apps refused to load over and over again, tried all the usual tricks and still no dice. Ended up having to factory reset the tablet and reload all my apps, this worked.

Worked out that the tablet had downloaded an android O/S and security update the day before and obviously something in that package had decided it didn't like DJI flavour.

Hi all my name is Andy I have had my drone for about 3 years and enjoy flying it , I do not fly regular but when I do I end up reloading the app quite regular because it stops working 😠
Just want to know if this is normal and does anyone else have the same problem, thanks in advance.
Hello, very little information here.
What drone is it?
Which app, and which version of the app are you using?
Which phone (or tablet) have you connected to the remote control?

Reactions: Fizzbang
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members who are willing to help you with any questions you might have. Search the forum using keywords and if you don’t find an answer, post your questions and I sure you’ll get a quick response!
Fly safe and stay safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
munmunlil