DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

URL RTMP error message

geelong6grant

Reactions
Hello all. , for nearly a year I’ve been flying and broadcasting via periscope / twitter, and now I believe after an update of iOS I’m getting this error message I can connect to Facebook / you tube etc fine but very frustrated with what’s happening
I’ve got the old faithful MP1 with current go4 app and running thru an iPhone XR which I’ve used over 260 flights Anyone got any ideas ?
Regards grant

Attachments

• 991BA29E-7129-496D-A02B-F92B9A61011F.png
    991BA29E-7129-496D-A02B-F92B9A61011F.png
    539.8 KB · Views: 12
What have you tried so far as far as troubleshooting? I would double check and make sure your rtmp address is correct. Maybe the update cleared your settings?

Reactions: geelong6grant
What have you tried so far as far as troubleshooting? I would double check and make sure your rtmp address is correct. Maybe the update cleared your settings?
I’ve removed the whole URL RTMP address and instead of copy pasting it in I typed everything I tried using my second device ( iPhone 6s ) with iOS of 14.2 Same result.
This afternoon tried with a USB cable instead of the dji cable No good. Next thing I’m going to try is a re install of the controllers hardware Bc it’s happening on two diff phones I think it’s a hardware issue.

And also two friends of mine who are active broadcasters tried my stream key with thier drones ( a phantom 4 and another mavic 1 ) and both were able to connect

Can you see any video feed from your drone on your phone screen? In the image you shared it looks like your drone isn't connected.

And also two friends of mine who are active broadcasters tried my stream key with thier drones ( a phantom 4 and another mavic 1 ) and both were able to connect
Can you see any video feed from your drone on your phone screen? In the image you shared it looks like your drone isn't connected.
i tried with the drone connected and disconnected
Today I’m going to try a whole complete set up again of the controller The common chat I’ve had with the other guys is that I’ve got a hardware issue somewhere. Just have to find it.
Thanks for offering your ideas too Jamie ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa