DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB C Splitter with HDMI

gcopter1

Reactions
I'm looking to use the RC output with a splitter that would allow me to connect to HDMI.
For example, I connect my A2S controller to a tablet via the USB-C connector, but, at that connection, I'd like to have a splitter with an HDMI port so that I can also connect goggles.

I don't have the original A2S RC, just the SC so, I'm not aware what combination of cables or adapters I can use to make it work.

I'm looking to use the RC output with a splitter that would allow me to connect to HDMI.
For example, I connect my A2S controller to a tablet via the USB-C connector, but, at that connection, I'd like to have a splitter with an HDMI port so that I can also connect goggles.

I don't have the original A2S RC, just the SC so, I'm not aware what combination of cables or adapters I can use to make it work.
You can’t split usb like that. The remote will only talk to one device at a time so as was already mentioned just use the existing HDMI port on the SC

Reactions: gcopter1

I connected my Epson Moverio bt-35e to my DJI Mini 2 using Samsung S10+ by connecting wireless display to glasses and using miricast to connect to glasses. I have to use power bank to supply power for glasses and Wireless Display but it works. I used J5Create ScreenCast HDMI/USB-A Wireless Display Adapter With USB Cable (JVAW56).

Reactions: gcopter1
There is no such thing USB-C splitter. You will not find that anywhere.
However there are devices that have multiple usb-c ports that support data and video. Specifically thunderbolt 4 and usb 4.0 hubs and docks. They are recent, but have existed since you posted this reply.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada