DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Use Find my Drone to get GPS coordinates?

Gringorio

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Can I use Use Find my Drone to get GPS coordinates while in flight with out losing connection to the drone going between the enter device screen and the app flight screen?

We want to get real time coordinates of objects in the sea while flying using go4. We do have Litchi as a backup.

Can I use Use Find my Drone to get GPS coordinates while in flight with out losing connection to the drone going between the enter device screen and the app flight screen?

We want to get real time coordinates of objects in the sea while flying using go4. We do have Litchi as a backup.

You won’t lose connection but you know you can use Litchi, Pilot app, I think GS Pro, and lots of others to just have the coordinates right there on the screen so you don’t have to move off the live view. If you already have Litchi is there a reason you don’t use it for this? You can even plot waypoints at the spot you want to mark by clicking one of the custom buttons and then recover the coordinates of those locations afterward.

Litchi will display the GPS coordinates in real time if you enable it in the settings.

You won’t lose connection but you know you can use Litchi, Pilot app, I think GS Pro, and lots of others to just have the coordinates right there on the screen so you don’t have to move off the live view. If you already have Litchi is there a reason you don’t use it for this? You can even plot waypoints at the spot you want to mark by clicking one of the custom buttons and then recover the coordinates of those locations afterward.

Thanks for the reply. We wanted to use go4, but will rely on Litchi then.

Reactions: brett8883
Litchi will display the GPS coordinates in real time if you enable it in the settings.

For various reasons we don't have Litchi on all the tablets, but now will use it for the search missions and go4 for the regular cinematic flights. Thanks for the reply!

Just an FYI: The DJI PIlot App for the M2 Enterprise displays GPS coordinates onscreen by default.

Hay mate how did you go with getting waypoints coordinates out? Find the best may? Im trying to find the same

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11