DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Use of anti-reflective screen protector.

jarnie

Reactions
Has anyone tried using an anti-reflective screen protector on their phone or tablet when flying their drone?

I get heaps of reflections of myself on my tablet which sometimes makes if difficult to see the screen well and wondered if an anti-reflector screen protector would have much affect and also more importantly if they reduce the brightness of the screen very much.
I use a 'hood' on my tablet but still get a lot of reflections on the screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: mereflyer
Has anyone tried using an anti-reflective screen protector on their phone or tablet when flying their drone?

I get heaps of reflections of myself on my tablet which sometimes makes if difficult to see the screen well and wondered if an anti-reflector screen protector would have much affect and also more importantly if they reduce the brightness of the screen very much.
I use a 'hood' on my tablet but still get a lot of reflections on the screen.
It’s a personal taste. I tried an anti glare film on my pad, but it attenuated the fine detail I depend on for close proximity maneuvers. I use a hood but it’s not perfect. I find myself running for the nearest shady place to stand.

I use tempered glass anti reflective protectors on all my devices including my SC, first thing I buy when I get a new device

Hi jarnie,
I use them for all my devices! It´s fantastic how one can see the screen, no reflexes at all, even when the sun shines on the screen!!
cheers Paul

It’s a personal taste. I tried an anti glare film on my pad, but it attenuated the fine detail I depend on for close proximity maneuvers. I use a hood but it’s not perfect. I find myself running for the nearest shady place to stand.
have to be careful with polarized glasses on they will degrade it very bad, heck i can see the heads up display on windshield while wearing them. thinking a hood is the way to go but not had issues yet as Im still a newbie and its usually late afternoons when i get some stick time, Ive upgraded to using a Ipad air 4th gen and its awesome.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22