DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using Controller for 2 drones

bkushner

Reactions
Am I able to use pair the controller with a M3 and and Air2s at the same time or will I have to pair each time I fly one of the drones?

Am I able to use pair the controller with a M3 and and Air2s at the same time or will I have to pair each time I fly one of the drones?
If you are asking about the RC-Pro, you need to repair and run a small update file each time you switch on the RC-Pro and potentially change the binding online each time, if you want to be covered by FlyAway coverage during each flight.

Really? All I have to do is select the drone I want to fly and if the other one was flown last time, the controller does a firmware update and I’m ready to go. No re-binding required.

Really? All I have to do is select the drone I want to fly and if the other one was flown last time, the controller does a firmware update and I’m ready to go. No re-binding required.
You still need to repair with the drone, and you still need to rebind online for Refresh FlyAway to cover the flight.

If you don’t buy “DJI care” it’s not a problem. ;-(.
It's not really a problem. Just an additional inconvenience to be aware of, requiring internet access, should you also want FlyAway coverage for the flight. The repairing is the only necessary part, which does not require internet access.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan