DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Value of a Mavic Air?

Twistedlarch

Reactions
Since I bought my MA2 I haven't used my Mavic Air at all. I think I want to sell it but have no idea of a price. It comes with 6 batteries, hard case, aftermarket 4 battery charger, OEM charger, propeller guards, several extra props including Master Air screw stealth props, Car charger, and probably some more stuff that I can't think of. I also have a the DJI racing goggles that I would sell with the package or separately.

Any ideas what all this is worth?

Thanks
Brian

I would look in classifieds at some that were sold there and e-bay
to get a idea. Then when you do and have 10 post list it in classifieds.

Reactions: NAVMAV
I would sell the extra batteries seperately.

Selling the lot whole will discourage the buyers who just want the drone as well as the other buyers who already have the drone and are just looking for more batteries

Thanks for the responses, I was thinking somewhere around $500-$550, $750 with the goggles?
Withe goggles, I would suggest $750.00. Be sure to include a photo of EVERYTHING included laid out on a white background. Let it sit in classifieds as long as you are willing to wait. I have a MA1 with four batteries and no goggles for which I plan to ask $450.00
Another suggestion: Offer it on EBay; bidding to start at $500.00 with a 20 day bidding time and see what happens.
Let me know how you fare.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato