DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VETERANS DAY

Semper Fi marines! Yesterday was our birthday!
I am so sorry to have forgotten that. My wife, also retired Army, and I have attended the local birthday party for the past 5 years, as guests no less of the nearby MCAS. Unfortunately, COVID cancelled this year's festivities. I have fond memories of my interactions with Marine aviation from both RVN and Okinawa.

Just wanted to jump in here and also thank our vets!! What you do and did allows us to do what we want to do! And a late WELCOME HOME to ALL our Viet Nam vets out there that didn't get that at the time!!?

I have nothing but respect for all of our active duty, retired and reservists.
I am a former Chief Engineer in the US Merchant Marine. My son is active duty electronics technician in the USCG and my late uncle Alvin Kotler was a radio gunner on a B-17 in WW2. He co-authored a book Called "We Came to Fight A War". His pilot, Joe Flynn was improperly charged at the end of the war and was given a DD. My uncle was the final surviving member of his flight crew and met the Joe's brother (the other co-author, Jack) at the pilots wake. He asked permission to pin his wings on Joe, which he did and then stepped back and saluted he pilot. My uncle passed away a few years ago at the age of 94. I miss him.

Reactions: davery87
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark