DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video - Alaska 2022 trip DJI Mini 2

great job!

Wife and I lived in Juneau for 5 years (seemed like 6 years of winter). Made it to Fairbanks once in the summer and camped in the Yukon a couple of times (with 87 gagillion mosquitos). If you've never been to Alaska and the Yukon it's really hard to describe the sheer beauty

but your video was a good start

great job!

Wife and I lived in Juneau for 5 years (seemed like 6 years of winter). Made it to Fairbanks once in the summer and camped in the Yukon a couple of times (with 87 gagillion mosquitos). If you've never been to Alaska and the Yukon it's really hard to describe the sheer beauty

but your video was a good start
Thanks!
I'll have to make it a point to go. This was my 3rd trip since '18. The first was to Fairbanks. The last 2 were in the area in the video. I tell people that my videos do not capture the sheer vast beauty that is Alaska, you just have to go to fully take in.

Reactions: Nanny Ogg
Your video is splendid. Alaska is amazing and you have captured that well. I camped on an island in Glacier Bay in 1996 and experienced this wilderness for a week--paradise!

Reactions: 94SupraTT
Here is a video I put together from my vacation this past week. I didn't get all of the shots I wanted but that is kind of hard to do while on vacation.
Very well done. Incredible views. I'm curious about that place that looks abandoned. Is it an old mining community?

The music was perfect for the video. You matched it to the scene changes well. Thanks for posting it.

Very well done. Incredible views. I'm curious about that place that looks abandoned. Is it an old mining community?

The music was perfect for the video. You matched it to the scene changes well. Thanks for posting it.
Thanks everyone for the compliments!

I probably listened to 50 tracks before I picked that one. It was the middle section where I posted the glacier scenes that did it for me.

The mining area used to have gold and granite in it. It's called the Independence Mine. The entire pass (50 mile stretch) through the mountain is Hatcher Pass and that is the mining area. The were 3 hikes with stunning views that I wanted to go on but unfortunately the rest of the pass was closed.

Amazing filming and editing! Thanks for sharing.

Very nice! Drives me crazy when something is uploaded in 4K and plays back at 720p unless you manually
change the settings yourself during playback. Was the music from Vangelis? Check out his music "Antartica". Maybe add small text to the video pertaining to where the footage was taken? I LOVE Alaska!

Very nice! Drives me crazy when something is uploaded in 4K and plays back at 720p unless you manually
change the settings yourself during playback. Was the music from Vangelis? Check out his music "Antartica". Maybe add small text to the video pertaining to where the footage was taken? I LOVE Alaska!
Thanks for the kind words.

I usually add timestamps to the video just haven't gotten around to it but I'll be sure to do it.

No, I just found the track off Epidemic Sound. I couldn't afford to license something by Vangelis lol. Sometimes I also use Comma Music which is a little cheaper than Epidemic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djionas