DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video and map cashe

7demo7

Reactions
Where is this saved- I have it toggled to green for both- where is this cashed? Where do I find it once created?

Video cache 9n android is in: [SD|Internal]/DJI/dji.go.v4/DJI_RECORD. Dont know for maps or how is it stored on iOS.

If you’re on iOS, go into the DJI Go app. For the flight records, tap the Me icon in the bottom bar, then tap Flight Records. For your videos, Tap on the Editor icon in the bottom bar, then tap Album at the top. You’ll find your videos and photos right there. You can clear the video cache by going to the Me icon, then tap the Gear icon in the upper right corner. Tap on the option for Clear Cache and you’ll be able to delete your video and photo caches separately.

can you clear the S card internal or external on the drone without deleting the cache?

can you clear the S card internal or external on the drone without deleting the cache?

I haven’t tried that but it seems like you could do that. I was viewing my cached videos and that’s a low res version of the original file. Right in the middle of the video there was a button to allow me to download the original file. I’m guessing that if you wiped the SD card and/or drone storage, that option would be removed or the tap would at least fail because it can’t find the original file. The video cache is something separate from the SD card and drone storage and is physically located on your phone so it should not be affected. I was able to view my cached videos without being connected to the drone.

You can definitelly clean SD card inside the drone using format SD card while video (and audio) cache (whether located on RC device internaly or on its SD card stays) will be kept.

Also in DJI GO app you can deliberatelly wipe video cache or set it to clean after some qouta (e.g. 2Gigs) is reached.

This can be apso done in Editor of DJI GO app by getting rid of the videos there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras