DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Data

H

Hidden

I was out playing with the drone, second flight. I shot several video clips. When I play them, data keeps popping up randomly throughout the playing of the video. Some data is focal length, f-stop, altitude, longitude, and various other video info. It covers the entire screen, ruining the video. I was shooting at 4k 60fps.
On another note, I can't get Master shots to work, I keep getting the error about altitude, and lowering your altitude. Is DJI ever going to fix this?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Screenshot 2021-06-20 121948.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Try turning off subtitles when you record. Not sure what you are trying to view the videos with but some software allows you to ignore the subtitles if they in the video.

You won't be able to use a Master Shot if doing so will go over your set max altitude or if you are in a restricted flight zone that has a lower altitude ceiling.

Try turning off subtitles when you record. Not sure what you are trying to view the videos with but some software allows you to ignore the subtitles if they in the video.

You won't be able to use a Master Shot if doing so will go over your set max altitude or if you are in a restricted flight zone that has a lower altitude ceiling.
I had altitude set at 400 feet.

I was using MPC-HC. I switched to Windows Media Player and all the text is gone. It's odd yesterday's video did not do this using MPC-HC and did not change any settings.

I will mess with Master Shots tomorrow.

Update: When I dumped my SD card, I dumped the SRT files as well, they are why I was getting the overlay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo