DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video editing problem

abtocmeptb

Reactions
Not sure if it is the right section for my question but anyway...
Having problems with VideoGrade, LumaFusion and Video LUT apps.

Here is my course of actions:
I transfer mp4 and mov files from sd card to PC.
To edit videos on Iphone or Ipad I use VLC app to transfer videos from PC to these devices
All videos are transferring 100% and are saved to Photos. I can access them, play them as usual.
But non of transferred videos or images are detectable by those video editing apps

I tried to google but unsuccessful

Any help please.. Thank you!

P.S. When I shoot video or image and transfer directly from drone everything works fine. However for large videos its time consuming

Instead of VLC to transfer the videos to your iPad and iPhone you should probably be using iTunes. Apple devices are finicky about that sort of thing.

You might also want to transfer the video from the SD card directly to your mobile devices with an Apple SD card reader.

Last edited:
Reactions: abtocmeptb
So none of the files on your computer are detectable by you video editing software? Are you recording in H.264 or H.265? You software might not be compatible with H.265. However, I think I it would still see the file.

Computer does detect them. It’s after transferring to iPhone using VLC those editing apps won’t detect

All videos are transferring 100% and are saved to Photos.
Technically if it is accessible in "Photos" it should be editable. I guess you really need to use iTunes for this one. Will check this out using VLC app on my iPad once I got home.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid