DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video footage skipping frames

blfarmer89

Reactions
So I just got my M2P, and I have tried a few different video formats, and for whatever reason they are really jumpy after about a minute in. I have tried h.265 D-log, h.264 full 4k mp4, h.264 for 4k mp4 and mov. they all do the same thing, after a minute in they become unwatchable. I am on a fully spaced out 15" 2017 MacBook Pro, the computer should not be a bottleneck. Even tried uploading it to youtube and just horrendous.

was a rather old one, had it for a note 3 when that was out. Just picked up a faster one today, haven't tried it yet. will check back in.

Hi, I have the same problem on all footages and also on the video feedback signal. I tried the internal storage of the Mavic 2 Pro but it is the same. Have you fixed your issue?

Some PC's/graphics cards can't smoothly handle the videos. It used to be a big problem for me with my P3A. When I replaced my graphics card, it was better. The M2 videos are bigger so I suspect they have more information in them, making it harder for my PC to process.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d