DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Video of the North Fork of the Yuba River in California

bdouglasj

Reactions
I have just finished editing my video of my time on the North Fork of the Yuba River in California. All sounds were made with my Zoom H1n at the locations that I droned with my Mavic 2 Pro. I tried the follow me function for the first time and that definitely has a learning curve to it and can make one nervous :). It's 3:44 so not too long. I used Tripod mode quite a bit which does make for much smoother video.

I have just finished editing my video of my time on the North Fork of the Yuba River in California. All sounds were made with my Zoom H1n at the locations that I droned with my Mavic 2 Pro. I tried the follow me function for the first time and that definitely has a learning curve to it and can make one nervous :). It's 3:44 so not too long. I used Tripod mode quite a bit which does make for much smoother video.

I totally agree ! I need to learn about editing and adding sound to my videos. Very soothing to watch. Please keep up the great work. Tom

Reactions: bdouglasj
Very nice video. Uhm, always use normal mode when using "follow me" because you can and should also use "bypass" in your settings. This way when the drone comes near any obstacles it will go around them. This will help you avoid any crashes in branches etc. Also, it will only go as fast as you, the object it is following, is going. I've used mine many times this way on both segways as well as bikes. Works great. The only problem I encountered was when someone else passes between myself and the drone, it sometimes get confused and you have to reset your connection. Best of Luck!

For a first video, very well done. Good, smooth flying. Nice choice of music. About the right length. Well done. Keep 'em coming. Good luck.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu