DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video pulsing issue

svenmarbles

Reactions
Has anyone encountered this problem with the video pulsing like this?

I put it up, it started happening immediately and I landed, packed and came home.

I’ve since powered the drone back on and hovered indoors. Seems to not be doing it now (inside).. Raining outside now...

Anyone have this happen or know anything about it?

• Sad
Reactions: Tentoes and d-rive

I put it up, it started happening immediately and I landed, packed and came home.

I’ve since powered the drone back on and hovered indoors. Seems to not be doing it now (inside).. Raining outside now...

Looks like a camera defect to me. Never seen that kind of behavior before on any DJI drone.

Reactions: zeusfl

Some packing tape left on the back of the gimbal?

Reactions: MA2 317
Exact same problem a few days ago. The other person had a new Pro2. Removed the tape and all was well.

Alright well I just went for another flight, just a short one and the issue was not present this time. I took the little circular tape thing off of the back of the gimbal just for good measure.. I had been flying it with that since I got it and never experienced that issue before, and I am pretty much a launch day owner of the Air 2.

Either the tab was a factor or it was just some anomaly that was cured after just rebooting the drone..

I had the same issue today ! I have yet to check my footage to see if it came out on the actual video. But it was definitely concerning ! Gonna check the videos in a few to see if it comes out. Hopefully its nothing serious ! First time I've had this happen to me and hopefully the last!

Alright well I just went for another flight, just a short one and the issue was not present this time. I took the little circular tape thing off of the back of the gimbal just for good measure.. I had been flying it with that since I got it and never experienced that issue before, and I am pretty much a launch day owner of the Air 2.

Either the tab was a factor or it was just some anomaly that was cured after just rebooting the drone..
Most likely the tab, which was never intended to be left on. It will obstruct the free movement of the gimbal as it delaminates over time, if left on. Glad you got it sorted!

Reactions: eaglesurfing

Yes I sure have after the last FW update if I use 4K HDR I get that same pulse it sucks hoping they fix it soon..

Hopefully that did the trick.

I remember watching an unboxing video of the MA2 and the "hidden" stickers on the drone.

Although, if you're good at video editing, put an audio bass track on the clip where it pulses. ???

I have had dozens of flights with absolutely no issue and taken many videos with my air 2. Untill last weekend the wobbly footage happened for part of one flight only. Seems fine since. If I am not the only one this has has happened to recently than it has nothing to do with any 'tape' on the gimbal it is just a glitch

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78