DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video recording looks like warped footage?

Sophie

Reactions
Hi all - my was flying and recording with no issues and until i noticed this warped footage - like taped footage with. damaged tape. I am not sure how. this happened butany advice would be great. Thanks in advance.
Here is a link to the footage:

Is this the footage from your SD-Card or from the phone/tablet.

If it is from the phone/tablet, just look at the original footage to see if you have the problem there too, if not, problem is solved.

If it is from the SD-Card it looks familiar to footage I had from my first drone. The moeves are caused by the vibrations of the drone and indicate, that there is a gimbal/stabilisor problem.

Is this the footage from your SD-Card or from the phone/tablet.

If it is from the phone/tablet, just look at the original footage to see if you have the problem there too, if not, problem is solved.

If it is from the SD-Card it looks familiar to footage I had from my first drone. The moeves are caused by the vibrations of the drone and indicate, that there is a gimbal/stabilisor problem.
Thanks Olav for your response - I will check the SD card now!

Hi all - my was flying and recording with no issues and until i noticed this warped footage - like taped footage with. damaged tape. I am not sure how. this happened butany advice would be great. Thanks in advance.
Here is a link to the footage:
For what it's worth, I found this on You Tube under the search term, "what causes jelly appearance in one footage?"

If you get error message, click on it to watch the video on You Tube.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut