DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video with Litchi

Stormboy

Reactions
two questions> 1. Utilizing Litchi for Waypoints, does the camera automatically start recording upon starting your mission? 2. If you do not have a micro sd in the MA, will video record automatically to internal hard drive? Thanks, Jerry................Oopps, third question. Need recommendation for micro sd for my ma.

Reactions: Former Member
two questions> 1. Utilizing Litchi for Waypoints, does the camera automatically start recording upon starting your mission? 2. If you do not have a micro sd in the MA, will video record automatically to internal hard drive? Thanks, Jerry................Oopps, third question. Need recommendation for micro sd for my ma.

It does not automatically start recording but you can program that as a waypoint action 73978
Remember to either manually stop recording or program stop recording to another waypoint.

I always use an external SD card so I don’t know the answer to your second question but I assume so.

Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 GB

The important thing here is you need a card that says U3 or V30

When setting waypoint parameters there is box on the bottom with a + mark. Click that and you can specify an action to execute at the waypoint, like start or stop recording, stay for awhile, some others. You can add up to 3 actions per waypoint, I believe.

Last edited:
When setting waypoint parameters there is box on the bottom with a + mark. Click that and you can specify an action to execute at the waypoint, like start or stop recording, stay for awhile, some others. You can add up to 3 actions per waypoint, I believe.
Awesome info. Thank you. So, say you have 5 waypoints, would you start recording at waypoint one and stop recording at waypoint five? Doing this, would the stop recording be effective at the completion of waypoint five?

Consider pre flying the Lichti Mission you create using VLM- Virtual Lichti Mission. It is a flight visualizer that one can load thier mission into and fly it within Google Earth. This helps to check things like orientation , altitude above objects , and focal point.

It can be found on the forum by searching VLM.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Consider pre flying the Lichti Mission you create using VLM- Virtual Lichti Mission. It is a flight visualizer that one can load thier mission into and fly it within Google Earth. This helps to check things like orientation , altitude above objects , and focal point.

It can be found on the forum by searching VLM.
That is what myself and a friend in Tn have been looking for. Thank you??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy