DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video

very nice ,started to watch it ,nodded off ,and woke up just as it was coming to the end, some nice scenery though

Reactions: Zoomzoom and tony11
very nice ,started to watch it ,nodded off ,and woke up just as it was coming to the end, some nice scenery though
Thanks, its something im trying, was more meant to be relaxing background music for relaxing day or something like that.

Hi Tony11, that was beautiful and well done. I could see this video appealing to those that want to relax or sleep to a calming video. How long did it take for you to compile an hour of footage? I bet this would be a popular video on YT marketed towards those that want sleeping assistance.
Blue Skies from SoCal

Reactions: tony11
Thanks Sky,

The footage was already ready, the music wasent hard to find. After that I just put then togheter which took like 30 min or so, not that difficult really.

Hi Tony11, that was beautiful and well done. I could see this video appealing to those that want to relax or sleep to a calming video. How long did it take for you to compile an hour of footage? I bet this would be a popular video on YT marketed towards those that want sleeping assistance.
Blue Skies from SoCal

Thanks Sky,

The footage was already ready, the music wasent hard to find. After that I just put then togheter which took like 30 min or so, not that difficult really.
Very pleasing video and music track. Could you please tell us what frame rate you were using to get the slow motion? Maybe you could sell this to Massage Envy for their waiting room?

I dont remember the frame rate but I would say most are 30-50% slower than normal

Very pleasing video and music track. Could you please tell us what frame rate you were using to get the slow motion? Maybe you could sell this to Massage Envy for their waiting room?

Its Norway, Philipphines, U.K and several more countries. Its old footages that I binded togheter :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143