DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vietnam - Cát Bà Harbor

MPone

Reactions

Cat Ba Island, being the largest island of the archipelago, stretches to over 100 square miles (over 350 square kilometers) in Halong Bay. About half of the island is covered by one of the biggest troves of flora and fauna and is well recognized as Cat Ba National Park. The south of the island meets the emerald waters of the East Sea, the northeast oversees the imposing beauty of the Halong Bay and the west faces the beautiful port city of Hai Phong. The jagged, craggy and jungle-clad landscape makes up this incredible island as well as the unique archipelago. The aptly named Cat Ba town is the main settlement on the island where boats moored in Cai Beo bay. It features a parade of restaurants and hotels along the seafront.

Thanks. Height varies from 80 - 200ft. Couldn’t go any higher due to low cloud cover. Can’t see anything above 300ft.

Thanks for the info. It just proves to me that higher is not always better. I think my mistake is that I tend to go up to 300 feet thinking that is better but then everything starts to diminish in size too much. I would say your video is spot on for the height as there is plenty of detail in all the shots of the buildings and boats.

Reactions: MPone
Thanks for the info. It just proves to me that higher is not always better. I think my mistake is that I tend to go up to 300 feet thinking that is better but then everything starts to diminish in size too much. I would say your video is spot on for the height as there is plenty of detail in all the shots of the buildings and boats.

That’s true that flying lower to see more. But got to be very careful crashing into objects like flag poles or over hanging wires.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rle