DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Virtual Litchi Heading Unresponsive

dap455

Reactions
Hello All,

I have been trying to create Virtual Litchi flights on my desktop with the Litchi app ver. 2.5.0. I set the Headings on each individual waypoint, but when I run the mission in Google Earth the headings never change, the flight path points in a straight line, headings never change. Has anyone seen this issue before.

Thanks
Dave

Hello All,

I have been trying to create Virtual Litchi flights on my desktop with the Litchi app ver. 2.5.0. I set the Headings on each individual waypoint, but when I run the mission in Google Earth the headings never change, the flight path points in a straight line, headings never change. Has anyone seen this issue before.

Thanks
Dave
I'll be happy to check it out if you'd like me to. I think you can share the mission once you save it. You then go to Missions>Open... Then find your mission and go to the "share" icon. I've never done it, but if somehow you can get it to me in a format I can open. If I can get hold of your mission file somehow I can see how it's set up. I'm not sure how to do all that as I've never tried it, but if it is emai-able my email is [email protected].

Reactions: ldallara-air2
I'll be happy to check it out if you'd like me to. I think you can share the mission once you save it. You then go to Missions>Open... Then find your mission and go to the "share" icon. I've never done it, but if somehow you can get it to me in a format I can open. If I can get hold of your mission file somehow I can see how it's set up. I'm not sure how to do all that as I've never tried it, but if it is emai-able my email is [email protected].
Thanks ,I’ll try to post tomorrow..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929