DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

vision sys error on phone.. on remote sys warning check app

Reactions
i replaced the gimbal ribbon and it seems to be good i cannot get the software for the assistant to down load to my mac pro i have updated to high Sierra on lap top and updated iPhone 8 to latest iOS tried the assistant 2.0.10pkg and the assistant 2+1.2.4pkg i did all the security allowance and still saying not compatible i don't understand why dji can't get it together they don't even bother translating anything out of Chinese what so ever and have 0 customer service that makes doing something that should be straight forward impossible on these thing maddening only thing i can figure is i have to make a hot spot on phone but i don't think it will matter cuz i can't get the assistant 2 to down load to my mac i saw on u tube that pc works am i going to borrow one should i reset to factory? i dunno im at a loss so frustrating dji dose not seem to care about there problems at all as far as frustrating the customer wish there was another company to buy from that cared

I got a vision system error after changing out my gimbal plate. Turns out one of the vision system connectors popped loose when I put the cover back on. Have you opened it up to make sure all the cables are seated properly?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaffito