DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VLM and CVLM notworking again

Pandalus

Reactions
I've been using VLM and CVLM successfully until recently when something changed. A month or so ago VLM 2.5 stopped working for me so I started using the Chrome extention (CVLM). This worked perfectly until a day or so ago when something happened to the way Google Earth interprets mission altitudes entered in the Litchi mission hub and exported as the VLM file. Now all waypoints on GE are MSL even though Litchi hub still shows them as AGL. In one example GE altitudes are all about 150 meters above where I wanted them. The KLM files show the altitudes as being ABSOLUTE (i.e. AGL) but the actual numbers are MSL and are flown as such in the simulation. The waypoint marker mouseovers in GE show both MSL and my AGL altitudes. I also noticed that GE now starts automatically when the VLM is exported in the hub wherase before the change I had to open it manually from the download folder. What's happened?!. Some reprogramming appears to have happened which may have caused the change in Altitude interpretations, but this is getting beyond my understanding, I understand that persons called @bazuchanand @namirda were involved in the development of VLM and CVLM but don't know how to contact them. Please let me know if you are having similar problems. best. Peter Koeller

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61