DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Vosges du Nord (Coronacation '20) Part 5

ikkel

Reactions
The Vosges, a long mountain range west of Alsace split into two sub-areas.
Tucked away at the border with Germany, you will find a special nature reserve and historical towns in the northern part of this region. You can fully enjoy the healthy air, impenetrable forests and picturesque castle ruins.
The region is also home to some nice Alsatian villages.

Already part 5 of my installment of our vacation in september.
Everything is shot with the Mavic Pro and the Osmo Pocket.

Very nice! That shot flying toward the castle(?) looking up, is great. I like all the shots looking up. We all love to shoot video shots looking straight down, it can be very dramatic but we forget the drone camera can tilt up, to a point, and you did that very well. Nice job.

Reactions: ikkel
Very nice! That shot flying toward the castle(?) looking up, is great. I like all the shots looking up. We all love to shoot video shots looking straight down, it can be very dramatic but we forget the drone camera can tilt up, to a point, and you did that very well. Nice job.
Thanks, and the shot towards the castle when the camera is going up was shot with the Osmo Pocket. Great little pocket camera that can do more then many think.

Hello,
Did you also visit Chateau Haut Koenigsbourg.

When I was there I was refused permission to fly and take pics from the outside.
I was a little bit naughty and made a short flight anyway, but immediately experienced interference and loss of signal warnings.

I feared some sort of anti drone device and after some minutes I decided to land.

Nevertheless I highly recommend a visit to this very beautiful chateau.

Best wishes

Ruud

Reactions: ikkel
Hello,
Did you also visit Chateau Haut Koenigsbourg.

When I was there I was refused permission to fly and take pics from the outside.
I was a little bit naughty and made a short flight anyway, but immediately experienced interference and loss of signal warnings.

I feared some sort of anti drone device and after some minutes I decided to land.

Nevertheless I highly recommend a visit to this very beautiful chateau.

Best wishes

Ruud
No that was a castle where we didn't come. But when we go there again in the future I will try to visit it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird