DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VR woes

whiskeylover

Reactions
After much consideration I pulled the trigger on the $24.99 Lichi app, only to find out that the phone doesn't connect via the USB cord connected to the middle of the MP controller.

I have a Pixel LX phone. It has a USB C port. So I used a USB cable with USB C connector on one end, and USB A connector on the other. The USB A connector went into the MP controller in the middle, and USB C went into the phone. But the DJI GO app refused to recognize the connection, and kept saying "Disconnected". Didn't matter if I used the DJI GO app or the Lichi app.

If I can't use the USB A-C cable, I can't really use the VR headset (Google Daydream). So bummed :(. Good thing I quickly hit the refund button. I'll have to wait until I find out and resolve this issue. Any tips?

After much consideration I pulled the trigger on the $24.99 Lichi app, only to find out that the phone doesn't connect via the USB cord connected to the middle of the MP controller.

I have a Pixel LX phone. It has a USB C port. So I used a USB cable with USB C connector on one end, and USB A connector on the other. The USB A connector went into the MP controller in the middle, and USB C went into the phone. But the DJI GO app refused to recognize the connection, and kept saying "Disconnected". Didn't matter if I used the DJI GO app or the Lichi app.

If I can't use the USB A-C cable, I can't really use the VR headset (Google Daydream). So bummed :(. Good thing I quickly hit the refund button. I'll have to wait until I find out and resolve this issue. Any tips?
Did you have the side cable removed from the controller? It will only operate with one cable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daamian86