DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Vucha dam

Is that rotor blades (00:48, 01:30 etc)? I'd be tempted to think it's shadows from the rotors, out of view but passing over the camera front element. They don't always appear during turns (eg none at 00:32 and 00:55 etc), only when turning away from having been facing into the sun. With the gimbal smoothing out the yaw of the turn it tends to face the camera towards the front prop that is on the outside of the turn (eg turning to the right the camera pans a bit to the left). I don't own a Mav3 to check the geometry, but i'd expect it isn't possible for the props to actually encroach into the field of view of the camera. On the mini3 it's certainly impossible for the camera to see the props without breaking something.

Reactions: alex_markov
Is that rotor blades (00:48, 01:30 etc)? I'd be tempted to think it's shadows from the rotors, out of view but passing over the camera front element. They don't always appear during turns (eg none at 00:32 and 00:55 etc), only when turning away from having been facing into the sun. With the gimbal smoothing out the yaw of the turn it tends to face the camera towards the front prop that is on the outside of the turn (eg turning to the right the camera pans a bit to the left). I don't own a Mav3 to check the geometry, but i'd expect it isn't possible for the props to actually encroach into the field of view of the camera. On the mini3 it's certainly impossible for the camera to see the props without breaking something.
He is flying a Avata.

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prits_uk2002