DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Walkabout

Droffarc

Reactions
AUSTRALIAN
a journey (originally on foot) undertaken by an Australian Aboriginal in order to live in the traditional manner.
Throw him away foot.

Went on a short walk around taking my spark, pocket2, and mini2 to get a breath of fresh air and get in touch with nature.
The pocket2 did most of the work (poor little bugger) while the spark followed (keeping me on a leash) and the mini2 went up for a (veiled) view of the surrounds.
Of course there was more footage (pun intended) but time will tell (I'm told) if it gets to air at all.
At the end of this clip I encountered a small building in the middle of nowhere - I was about to take a peek inside when, with shock I realised - and I borrow from Dave Bowman in Stanley Kubrick's movie 2001 A space odessey - "My God! It's full of" bees!
Hope you enjoy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

AUSTRALIAN
a journey (originally on foot) undertaken by an Australian Aboriginal in order to live in the traditional manner.
Throw him away foot.

Went on a short walk around taking my spark, pocket2, and mini2 to get a breath of fresh air and get in touch with nature.
The pocket2 did most of the work (poor little bugger) while the spark followed (keeping me on a leash) and the mini2 went up for a (veiled) view of the surrounds.
Of course there was more footage (pun intended) but time will tell (I'm told) if it gets to air at all.
At the end of this clip I encountered a small building in the middle of nowhere - I was about to take a peek inside when, with shock I realised - and I borrow from Dave Bowman in Stanley Kubrick's movie 2001 A space odessey - "My God! It's full of" bees!
Hope you enjoy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice lookin country.
Throwim Way Leg, I think this is what you are refering to, it is actually a Papua New Guinean Pidgin term "Tromoi Lek" which translates to English as Throwim Way Leg, meaning, to go on a journey.

Nice lookin country.
Throwim Way Leg, I think this is what you are refering to, it is actually a Papua New Guinean Pidgin term "Tromoi Lek" which translates to English as Throwim Way Leg, meaning, to go on a journey.
I guess you are right with the leg Mate. Thanks for watchin'.

Reactions: Beet
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drico