DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Walls of Avila Spain, The Most Complete Medieval Construction that Remains

OK, there is some big event today in Ronda, there were National and Local police all in the main square this morning and afternoon.

I asked a shopkeeper and she said the King of Spain is expected to visit around noon. Well there were still police blocking some main roads as of 2 PM But no helicopter activity!

So I did a couple of flights around town, though it's not as sunny as I would have hoped, it's such a beautiful place that I'm glad I got some photos and videos captured as well as hyper lapses.

Regarding the helicopters,I don't believe in that kind of coincidence so you're most likely not being paranoid. As I told you in my last post:

Believe me, they spend too many resources, as if we were criminals or there was a national problem. Also, people don't help because they assume that by flying a drone, you are doing something illegal and often call the police.

And my advice is that if you don't have clear, written authorization from the heliports, consider whether it's worth flying.

I was going to upgrade to a CE Mark compliant drone once the new rules go into effect in the EU but now I wonder if it's worth it.

Let's see how they implement the EU legislation and where it will finally be possible to fly a drone, and where not. The current transitional implementation is far from the spirit of the EU legislation (to facilitate the flight of drones) and the behavior of law enforcement agencies is even worse.

Sorry for the problems you had with the compass, I hope you can solve them and record nice images with peace of mind.

Good luck!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S