DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WANTED MINI 3 Pro With RC Controller

I have been thinking about getting a Mini 3 pro with the older RC controller. I have the new one with the screen and am constantly finding things on the video that I wish I had explored while it was up. I think a tablet with the older controller would give me a lot better picture of what I am looking at.

I have been thinking about getting a Mini 3 pro with the older RC controller. I have the new one with the screen and am constantly finding things on the video that I wish I had explored while it was up. I think a tablet with the older controller would give me a lot better picture of what I am looking at.
Hey Brother I've got one that is going on the market today and it is the one with the controller without the screen and it has a tablet mount and it is in absolutely perfect condition and nothing is wrong with it fly's and operates perfectly asking $425.00 OBO+SHIPPING PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. My name is Clay B.

Thanks, but I found one with the RC controller and the fly more package. It should arrive today. That's a good price, it will sell.

Bill

Reactions: CLAYB.7
FYI if anyone is still looking for one, try your local pawnshops.

I've seen two at the same pawnshop that i frequent. Both were Mini 3, one with RC controller that sold for 399$ and non RC controller for $299. The $299 had only the drone, bag and battery, no cables or gimbal cover.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney