DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Warkwarth and Warkwarth castle, Northumberland.

KingRat

Reactions
I was up to Amble to try to fly out to Coquet island, it was a bit further than I had thought and time on station was seriously curtailed, so I only got one shot off before it was time to scamper back ashore! I had one more battery with full life, so seeing the castle I went to explore the possibilities. There was a very handy footpath and clear piece of ground to launch from. From the sky the full bend of the river was visible, I didn't know it was there until I had the bird's eye view, I was just exploring for an hour, so it was a bit of happy coincidence really, not a planned visit.

C.DJI_0359web0359.jpg

C.DJI_0366web0366.jpg

I still don't know what to set things at for resizing downwards! These look sh1t3 to me, soft. The full size ones are much, much sharper, but 30-something Mbs will make the internet squeal.

I was up to Amble to try to fly out to Coquet island, it was a bit further than I had thought and time on station was seriously curtailed, so I only got one shot off before it was time to scamper back ashore! I had one more battery with full life, so seeing the castle I went to explore the possibilities. There was a very handy footpath and clear piece of ground to launch from. From the sky the full bend of the river was visible, I didn't know it was there until I had the bird's eye view, I was just exploring for an hour, so it was a bit of happy coincidence really, not a planned visit.

View attachment 145348

View attachment 145349

I still don't know what to set things at for resizing downwards! These look sh1t3 to me, soft. The full size ones are much, much sharper, but 30-something Mbs will make the internet squeal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura