DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warning messages

PoonDog

Reactions
Well, I haven't been on for a while and have intended to ask this question before, but I forgot (old) in the past I asked about flying around steel structures and found out , from you guys, that it should be no problem. I went to the new park in town and was trying to photograph some of the remaining structures left over from an old paper mill. I , imeadiatly started getting notifications. The target is in a enhanced warning zone and I agreed to that then re calibrate compass and I tried several times and could not get it to calibrate, then magnetic interfierence and a couple others that I cant remember. I was in a clear area about 600 ft from the nearess structure. I plan on going back this evening and trying again and was hoping that someone would have an Idea?

Are you trying to take off from where there used to be buildings? If so, could be remains of steel reinforcements under the surface

Are you trying to take off from where there used to be buildings? If so, could be remains of steel reinforcements under the surface
That is the thought that came to my feeble mind also. Ill try moving away and flying into the site. used to be buildinga and now is a city park. Thanks for the thought.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope