DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Waterfalls of Bulgaria (more than 50 m)

Breathtaking even in 480p . . . I had to go over to YT to see it in 4K. Are you flying the M3 yet?

Reactions: alex_markov
Breathtaking even in 480p . . . I had to go over to YT to see it in 4K. Are you flying the M3 yet?
In 4K is Much, Much better (I especially export it in very high quality - the file was ~50GBytes!)
At the moment I am with M3 - but those are filmed with many others thru the years ;) now waiting wyde lense to start filming them waterfalls in 120 fps ;)

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
I especially appreciate the frozen/winter waterfalls, knowing how hard it is to record them in winter.
It's nice too that many of the falls have viewing platforms. All too many waterfalls in the USA require hikes that lead to tree obstructed views...

Reactions: alex_markov
I especially appreciate the frozen/winter waterfalls, knowing how hard it is to record them in winter.
It's nice too that many of the falls have viewing platforms. All too many waterfalls in the USA require hikes that lead to tree obstructed views...
Don't be fooled by the clip many of those are practically Not visible without a drone, to some i was hiking and sweating a lot ... but what's important at the end is the result ;)

Reactions: Crash Gibby
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ