DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

waypoint on litchi

teccer

Reactions
using my mini2 and litchi, if I'm on a waypoint mission but want to stop it and takeover manually what do I do, I've only just installed litchi onto my mini 2 so haven't had the chance to try out things yet

when I used litchi with my phantom all I had to do was to switch off from F on the toggle switch then fly normally

According the instructions you have to options
1. Swith to the S mode (not proved)
2. Hit the RTH buttom of the litchi App. I needed to hit it twice this morning, and it worked. I need to test whether hitting the RTH buttom at the controller is working as well

Press the RTH button pauses the mission and the drone stops and hovers. Press it again and it resumes the mission. Long press RTH and mission is cancelled and RTH is activated.

thanks for both your info, I also wrote to Litchi with the same question and this is the reply I got, but no mention of a long press on the RTH button?
============================================================

Actually with mini 2 it is the same, you simply switch to Sport mode or Cine mode using the RC mode switch.
You can also use the RTH/pause button but that only pauses, it does not end the mission.
Kind Regards,
Litchi

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS