DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints 2.0 issues

dxer

Reactions
Hi to all

I am mostly flying free style with my Mavic 2 Pro, but yesterday I wanted to play around with WayPoints.
I am using DJI GO 4 app on Android tablet.
I made some preflight waypoints, saved task and it all worked fine (mostly)....but there is this issue that is anoying.
Whenever I want to load saved mission , message pops-out saying :
Task Recovery
Previous flight task exit error, would you like to recover the previous task?

I tried deleting tasks, addin new ones, but this error keeps showing nevertheless.
Any solution to this problem ?

And one more thing....When I mark Point of interest and route from one to another point is going over the Point of interest object, gimbal is not tilted enough to have this object (POI) in view at all.....and it should be possible because it can tilt 90 degrees. Any suggestions to make this happen ?

I don’t claim to be an expert but at least I’m responding- so hopefully some help will come to you.

a failsafe to clear your hung error state would be to re-flash your firmware. I assume that you have tried to answer the repeating question with first no, then yes?

as far as the POI question I have seen YouTube videos where that issue comes up. It seems that the gimbal pitch is set and wasn’t changed at the Expected location en route . Advice is to try repeating the route with different settings to see where the behavior changes.

Reactions: pelagic_one
I don’t claim to be an expert but at least I’m responding- so hopefully some help will come to you.

a failsafe to clear your hung error state would be to re-flash your firmware. I assume that you have tried to answer the repeating question with first no, then yes?
Not sure I understand what you mean here.

as far as the POI question I have seen YouTube videos where that issue comes up. It seems that the gimbal pitch is set and wasn’t changed at the Expected location en route . Advice is to try repeating the route with different settings to see where the behavior changes.

In this task I made POI so all waypoints are set to this POI. Gimbal pitch can not be set in case you use POI as this setting should automaticaly adjust gimbal position while doing this task.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000