DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints for Mavic Air

SSISailor

Reactions
Back in May 2020, I am pretty sure I was able to set a waypoint while flying my drone, and then I was able to navigate back to the waypoint using DJI Go 4. Now, I'm having trouble figuring out how to navigate back to the waypoint I set in May. I'm not even sure in the updated DJI Go 4 that I can set a waypoint. Did DJI delete the waypoint feature for Mavic Air (one)? If not, I need some help to access my May waypoint and how to set new waypoints. I'm not interested in automated Waypoint flying. All I want to do is set a waypoint and manually fly back to that waypoint at a future date.

DJI never had a waypoint feature with the Mavic Air 1. 3rd party apps like Litchi did support it though.

Reactions: zeusfl
DJI never had a waypoint feature with the Mavic Air 1. 3rd party apps like Litchi did support it though.

If you don’t want the LITCHI app with all its features then use “Mavic FPV app” which costs £10.99”. I use it all the time for waypoints on my Mavic air. I have started to use “Dronelink” for more advanced options. Once dji release the SDK around 1st October then will be available on MA2
Good luck

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998